Demonstrate your company’s social responsibility — become a Y sponsor
Posted on April 17th, 2017 in Social Responsibility
The Y offers a host of events and programs throughout the year that can highlight your business, while helping kids and families lead healthy lives.
Events include Healthy Kids Day and Halloween at the Y. Programs include Day Camp, Detroit SWIMS, Golf Events, Fresh Food Baskets, Girls on the Run, Y Arts, Y CareerWise, and so much more. These events takes place at 14 YMCAs facility and non-facility YMCAs throughout Southeastern Michigan.
Sponsorships range from $500 to $100,000+. You can reach 100 Y participants or 100,000 Y participants.
Our next sponsorship opportunities are:
- Girls on the Run/STRIDE Spring 5K Taking place May 21, 2017
- Day Camp – Beginning June 2017
- Y Career Wise – Beginning June 2017
- Y Arts Media Camp – Beginning July 2017
- Fresh Food Baskets – November 2017
- Girls on the Run/STRIDE Fall 5K – November 2017
- Living Our Cause – March 2018
- Healthy Kids Day – April 2018
As part of the YMCA’s purpose to help each person realize their potential we promote the core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility in our activities. We invite you to join the YMCA in sharing your business’s commitment to families by becoming a sponsor. It is a great opportunity to build relationships with thousands of parents and their children. You can sponsor one or more events and programs. Our sponsorship packages are flexible. We have developed five sponsorship levels for your consideration:
- The Core Values Presenting Sponsor is the presenting sponsor
- The Honesty Sponsor is the lead activity sponsor.
- The Responsibility Sponsor is the official healthy foods sponsor for the event.
- The Caring Sponsor is the official caring adult volunteer and staff sponsor
- The Respect Sponsor is the official print materials sponsor.
Please contact Latitia McCree (Lmccree@ymcadetroit.org) or Debbie Kaiser (email@example.com) for specific sponsorship details.