To become a member of our Y or to learn more about Y membership, please select from the menu options on the left.
Help the Y Strengthen You
Becoming a member of the Y is more than finding a place to exercise. We can help build a healthy spirit, mind, and body in your family.
- State-licensed child care, after-school programs, and day camp.
- Youth and adult sports including basketball, soccer, floor hockey, volleyball, and t-ball.
- Wellness Center with a wide variety of equipment for cardio, strength, and flexibility.
- Group Exercise classes including Total Body Sculpt, Zumba, Cycling, and Yoga.
- Family Events like Healthy Kids Day, Halloween at the Y, and Brunch with Santa
- Volunteer opportunities for the entire family
- Service-learning opportunities for teens with Key Club and SCS Youth Diversity Council