Livonia Family YMCA
This is a Part Time position.
Come join our fantastic pool staff! We are looking for enthusiastic, energetic, and responsible individuals to serve as lifeguards. He/she will be responsible for carrying out and enforcing aquatic policies and procedures in compliance with the statutes as described by the State of Michigan, the YMCA of the USA, Jeff Ellis and Associates, and the YMCA of Metropolitan Detroit. Come and help us create a fun and family environment for our guests!
Enjoy a flexible schedule that will work around your classes and sport teams. No experience necessary, we will give you the skills to be successful, including full certification training. Come join an elite team and get support, make friends, and develop leadership.
Start Pay Rate: 8.90 Hourly
- Minimum age of 16
- High School diploma or its equivalency required, some college preferred.
- Certifications: CPR for the Professional Rescuer, AED, Basic First Aid and Emergency Oxygen.
- Current Jeff Ellis & Associates Lifeguard license, Jeff Ellis & Associates Lifeguard Instructor license preferred.
- Ability to maintain certification-level of physical and mental readiness at all times.
- Must demonstrate lifeguard skills in accordance with YMCA & Jeff Ellis & Associates standards at all times.
- One year of experience lifeguard preferred, but not required.
How to Apply:
To apply, please download an application, or ask for an application at our Member Service Desk. Deliver it to Stephana Rombou, Aquatics Director at email@example.com or call at 734-261-2161. You may email your application, or turn it in directly to the Livonia YMCA.