Farmington Family YMCA
Front Desk Opener
This is a Part Time position.
The Farmington Family YMCA is currently seeking a Front Desk Opener to work approximately 25 to 27 hours per week.
- Opening the building on time at 5:00 am.
- Making executive decisions before the lead staff arrive.
- Assisting with membership functions, enrolling members in activities
- Performing clerical functions like answering telephones and taking messages.
- Attending monthly staff meetings on Sunday evening.
- Creating a professional, smooth functioning registration desk.
- Performing other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Must have the ability to be upbeat and welcoming to our members early in the morning.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be familiar with computers and proficient in typing.
- Applicants must possess good interpersonal skills and an ability to work with all types of customers.
How to Apply:
To apply, download an application and send it along with resume to Kim Michanowicz, Front Desk Supervisor at email@example.com