Downriver Family YMCA
Before/After School Aide
This is a Part Time position.
Under the direction and supervision of the School Age Child Care Director, the Before/After School Aide will be responsible for the general supervision and management of the site, as well as assisting in the children’s social, emotional, physical, spiritual and cognitive development.
- Position requires the individual to be 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Meet the requirements set forth by the state-licensing agency.
- Documentation of a physical examination, a TB skin test, and social service requirements is mandatory within 30 days of starting work, and thereafter, as required.
- CPR and First Aid certification is required within 60 days.
- Attend Blood borne Pathogens training.
How to Apply:
To apply, download an application and e-mail it to Stefanie Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications may also be dropped off directly to the Downriver Family YMCA